Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Arkansas

I was excited to get to Arkansas because I've never been there, and I wanted to check it off my list. Here is the only photo I took in Arkansas, and I think it safely sums up my visit there:

Photobucket

I realize it's hard to see what exactly that photo, so I'll tell you- it's a table of clowns. There were five fully decked-out clowns, and two humans, sitting near us in Chili's (naturally the only restaurant within walking distance from our Arkansas hotel). One of the humanoids was once a youth pastor. Yes, I like to eavesdrop, though sadly, they didn't drop any clues about what exactly they were doing dressed up in clowns. I'm guessing they'd just finished up scaring the s%^$# out of a bunch of 5-year-olds.

But based on the sum of the whole of the state, we decided Arkansas' new slogan should be: Arkansas, where everything is just a little bit slower. :) J/K- it is actually a beautiful state, I wish I could've seen more of the Ozarks, and I am putting Hot Springs on my list for next time!

1 comment:

  1. OMG clowns are so creepy!! I can't believe there were 5 of them!!

    ReplyDelete