Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ocean City, MD

Yes, I'm still alive! Just been so busy traveling to update, so sorry. Plus, uploading photos takes forever. >:(

Anyways, last weekend (10/24-ish), Trent and I got to go to Ocean City, MD. It was one of my favorite stops to date. Not only was Ocean City great, but we also got to visit Assateague and Chincoteague Islands. My sister and my mom came to visit us- helped us get around a little! :)

We brought our bikes to Assateague, so here's Balls wearing her helmet on the beach:


Photobucket

And my cute mom collecting shells on the beach:
Photobucket

Trent in his cute biking outfit:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Sunset:
Photobucket

Oh, hi, it's me!
Photobucket

Finding the wild ponies- Trent even went so far as to pet one! Luckily, he was a nice horse :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

So speaking of the horses, when we were entering the park, Trent asked the lady in the booth why the horses didn't just walk across the bridge to Chincoteague Island- she replied that it wasn't in their nature to walk across. Well...the next day, as we were going in again, my mom asked the lady the same question. I don't think she recognized us, but she gave us the same canned answer- i'm sure she gets this question a lot. lol. ANYWAYS, on our way out of the park, we saw the horses chillin by the bridge! And we were sooo hoping they'd walk across so we could prove her wrong! :)

Anyways, back to the photos:

Assateague Lighthouse
Photobucket

Trent chillin on the bench with the ghost bear:
Photobucket

Balls, what are you doing?
Photobucket


AND NOW, Ocean City!!
Photobucket

Boardwalk
Photobucket

OC is so quiet in the winter! Nice and refreshing :)
Photobucket

Welcome to OC!
Photobucket

Silly Trent
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, there you have it folks! I have more photos to share, so I will be working on getting the blog updated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment