Friday, November 6, 2009

Delaware

I don't think anything really sums up Delaware better than a quote I remember after years from Wayne's World: "Yay, we're in Delaware. Yay, Delaware..."

It's not that the petite state isn't enjoyable, but when I think of Delaware, I think of flat license plates. And, after having spent a few nights there, that's still pretty much all that comes to mind. Sorry!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Nonetheless, here's a couple photos from one of the agencies we visited. The owner dressed up as Mickey Mouse. It added a lot of entertainment to my day, and undoubtedly garnered a lot of attention for our coach, so that's good! Personally, I am one with a phobia of mascots, in the way some fear clowns. At one point I think I even needed to ask him a question, but was too afraid to confront the mouse. Such is the life of a masklophobic (see! I'm not alone! There's even a name for my fear!!)!



No comments:

Post a Comment