Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update

Well, I hope everyone's had a fabulous holiday season, and got everything they wanted! Sorry I've not posted for so long- I am currently on break, chillin' at the parent's house, and slated to go back out on the road in less than a week. It's crazy that a month has gone by almost, and though I'll definitely miss my lovely family, I am excited to get out on the road and see some new things!

Here's a rough idea of where we'll be in the next month:
-Texas (finishing up our long run here- been here since mid November!)
-Tulsa and Oklahoma City, OK (here's hoping it's not too cold, since I lost one of my gloves today!)
-St. Louis, MO
-Knoxville and Nashville, TN (again!)
...and come Feb, hopefully we'll be heading south to Florida! Cross your fingers for us :)

Anyways, that's what's to expect shortly, and the good news is, now that it's the new year, my resolution is definitely to write more frequently!! But I have 2 awesome posts to add still from before the break so I hope to get on that now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment